26 August 2009

aaaaahhhhh

It is officially only about an hour until we leave for good ole Cleveland Hopkins airport. Starting to get ridiculously anxious, but here are the questions on my mind:

  • Are they going to feed me dinner? (I don't have time to go get dinner in Chicago.)
  • Will I be sitting next to a creeper?
  • How about a hot dude?
  • Will I look seven dragging two big suitcases behind me?
  • ...do I have everything I need?
As you can see, my priorities are very well set. Mom thinks I'll be fed on the plane. This is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got there safely! Miss you loads. I wore the headband you made me for my opera auditions, maybe it channeled Italy through you since you are there and made the headband (even though I didn't sing 'come l'allodoletta'). Just maybe. I hope the plane was decent! I need to hear all about it as soon as you get a few moments to think apart from "OH MY FUCK! I'M IN ITALY!" lol Much love.

    <3

    ReplyDelete